2012 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $31,194 - $31,564
- No trim specified for this review
- GREAT PERFORMANCE AND LOOKS
- MOST PEOPLE LOOK AT IT AS JUST A MUSTANG
Purchased As New
I love this car with the SVT package. The ride is really not bad compaired to my wifes 2008 conv. GT500. The performance on both of them is addictive. Electric power steering is different but likeable. Both cars have been trouble free.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles