2013 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $54,200 - $59,200
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy it's not bad as long as you keep the speed in control
- The ride of my 2012 Shelby it's great , the suspension is a bit hard
Purchased As New
I owned the 2012 Shelby gt 500
I love the performance of this car , it is super fast
great interiors ,with SVT pachages , larger tires and rims
The engine tank is a bit small
I wish it woudn't be a speed limiter on this car
the Speedometer should have been a 200 MPH
and not 160MPH
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford Figo concept unveiled in India
Ford has officially unveiled the Figo Concept at the 2014 Auto Expo in New Delhi. While it may wear ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles