2014 Ford Shelby GT500 User Reviews
- $54,800 - $59,800
- No trim specified for this review
- Awesome power....1000 lb gorrilla
- Mechanical seats, no telescoping sterring wheel
Purchased As New
Traded my BMW 550i V8 twin turbo. The Shelby is louder, more road noise, but tolerable. Surprizing to me the handling on dry Arizona roads is comparable to th BMW. The power is significantly more, and the Shelby is more fun to drive. The sound of the Shelby is awesome, and even at an idle or slow cruise gets your blood boiling. The 2014 Shelby is defintely a drivers car and one that will go down in history as one of the greats!
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles