2003 Ford SVT Focus
5-Door - 690A shown
- $3,903 - $4,171
The 2003 SVT Focus is a 2- or 4-door, 5-passenger sports coupe, or sports sedan, available in two trims, the... read more Hatchback - 900A and the 5-Door - 690A. The 2003 SVT Focus's closest competitors include the Acura RSX, the Nissan Altima, and the Volvo S40.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 170-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission is standard.
The 2003 Hatchback - 900A is a carryover from 2002. The 5-Door - 690A is all-new for 2003.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Ford SVT Focus
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles