2003 Ford Taurus
SES Standard Sedan FFV - 305A shown
- $2,694 - $4,066
The 2003 Taurus is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger family sedan, or wagon, available in 13 trims, ranging from... read more the LX Standard Sedan - 100A to the SEL Deluxe Wagon - 510A. The 2003 Taurus's closest competitors include the Audi A4, the Oldsmobile Alero, and the Volvo V70.
Upon introduction, the LX Standard Sedan - 100A is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 155-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. The SEL Deluxe Wagon - 510A is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 155-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2003 Taurus is a carryover from 2002.
13 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Ford Taurus
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles