2005 Ford Taurus
SEL Wagon [Discontinued] shown
- $4,462 - $5,422
The 2005 Taurus is a 4-door, up to 8-passenger family sedan, or wagon, available in 4 trims, ranging from... read more the SE Sedan to the SEL Wagon [Discontinued]. The 2005 Taurus's closest competitors include the Dodge Magnum, the Saab 9-2X, and the Subaru Legacy.
Upon introduction, the SE Sedan is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 153-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The SEL Wagon [Discontinued] is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 153-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2005 Taurus is a carryover from 2004.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Ford Taurus
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Wagons
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles