2010 Ford Taurus User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $13,766 - $21,364
- No trim specified for this review
- Great redesign, quiet interior
- There is no good compartment for sunglass storage, fuel economy not great
Purchased As New
Overall I am impressed with this vehicle. It took me 11 years to find a suitable replacement for my other car that was purchased new that many years ago. The seats are comfortable, the two-tone dashboard is a great idea and the attention to detail is applauded. The radio knobs are all within reach and the AC vent placement is well thought out as to not blow solely on your hands. I have noticed on a rainy day that the roof seems to be lacking some padding and the rain drops are a bit loud.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles