2011 Ford Taurus User Reviews
SEL FWD shown
- $14,836 - $23,704
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable ride on highway.
- Rear view area too small.
Purchased As New
Overall a good family car. For older people the ride is comfortable. Head room is a little short for short body people to enter car, because we have to raise our seats to see over hood of car while driving. City MPG is only average, but good highway MPG. Hard to see and use some comfort controls while driving.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles