2011 Ford Taurus User Reviews
SEL AWD shown
- $14,836 - $23,704
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable ride on highway.
- Rear view area too small.
Purchased As New
Overall a good family car. For older people the ride is comfortable. Head room is a little short for short body people to enter car, because we have to raise our seats to see over hood of car while driving. City MPG is only average, but good highway MPG. Hard to see and use some comfort controls while driving.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles