2011 Ford Taurus User Reviews
SEL AWD shown
- $14,836 - $23,704
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent Fuel mileage
- The ride is smooth on smooth roads, but bumpy on rough roads, pprobly the chassis setup.
Purchased As New
I bought my 2011 Taurus new, had one minor problem with the rear headliner which Ford replaced, otherwise the car is well put together, no problems at all with the quality, finish fitness. Attention to detail; the dependability, reliability of the car. In nine months I put 25,000 miles on it, no problem. So I have been enjoying my new ride. But I wish that Ford would have put a place for your eye glasses and shades overhead just behind the dome lights.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles