2012 Ford Taurus User Reviews
SEL AWD shown
- $16,949 - $26,590
- No trim specified for this review
- Beautiful style, great interior that is really quiet, smooth riding.
- Maybe better quality on lower interior door panels. Seem to easily show scratches.
Purchased As New
Wow.....if you want a great riding car with a `sporty` interior, you have to drive the Ford Taurus. Mine is a 2012 SEL that is `tuxedo black` (sparkles in the sun) and is just beautiful. Have always wanted a black car and do I ever love it! Have taken it on a few long road trips and it is such a joy to drive.
Ford has come a long way with the new Tauruses. You really need to drive one of these if you are in the market for a car that comes with some great standard features that you pay so much for on other cars.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles