2012 Ford Taurus User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $16,949 - $26,590
- No trim specified for this review
- powerful v6, very quiet interior
- center consul way too wide, windows way too small
Purchased As Not Purchased
It appears the ford designer decided to copy a poorly designed 2005 Chrysler 300 with windows too small and wheels too large. Poor visabilty all around. I am a Ford fan and wanted to love this car but there is just way too much wrong. Don't know why Ford is following a tired Chrysler design. I guess Ford has know designers with any original ideas. I did end up buying a Fusion instead. The only thing the Taurus has over the Fusion is a bigger trunk.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles