2012 Ford Taurus User Reviews
SEL AWD shown
- $16,949 - $26,590
- No trim specified for this review
- Great low-price way to get luxury options
- Doesn't carry a the luxury mystique
Purchased As New
Great car, excellent ride. The SYNC system is easy and intuitive to use. Got the SHO AWD completely loaded. Great thing is that the price point was under what I could get a 2010 Mercedes E350; better, it's pretty much got all the features of the Mercedes S550, but for about $70,000 less (new).
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles