2012 Ford Taurus User Reviews
SEL AWD shown
- $16,949 - $26,590
- No trim specified for this review
- Great low-price way to get luxury options
- Doesn't carry a the luxury mystique
Purchased As New
Great car, excellent ride. The SYNC system is easy and intuitive to use. Got the SHO AWD completely loaded. Great thing is that the price point was under what I could get a 2010 Mercedes E350; better, it's pretty much got all the features of the Mercedes S550, but for about $70,000 less (new).
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles