2013 Ford Taurus User Reviews
SE FWD shown
- $26,700 - $39,300
- Nice interior, improvement in HP and Fuel Economy
- sun glasses compartment when open blocks partially rear view mirror
Purchased As New
Purchased car two weeks ago and put 500 miles on it. So far so good. A lot nicer interior in comparison to 2012 Taurus. A lot more standard equipment on base model. Averaging 25.4 mpg
Got SEL with 202A package. Nice 19" wheels.
Love key less entry
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Looking Body Style
- Wheels on SHO ARE REALLY UGLY
Purchased As Not Purchased
Change the wheels and you will have a top of the CLASS.Also size of tires would make a different to your younger buyers.
0 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Taurus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Taurus
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles