2013 Ford Taurus User Reviews
Limited AWD shown
- $26,700 - $39,300
- No trim specified for this review
- Too many to list! AWD with great performance; many many toys, comfortable, fun to drive!
- not much....just that premium gas is advised, a little expensive (but worth every cent)
Purchased As New
I can't say enough good about this car. Ford did all their homework on his car. I got the performance package included, and I’m glad i did; it made a good thing that much better. This car is "track ready" and will out run almost anything out there with its AWD 365 hp twin turbo engine! The pick-up is amazing...it just keeps picking up speed from the start…and picks it up really quick! This this is a beast when i want it to be, and easy enough to take the family out when need be. The navigation/Sony audio system continues to impress me. This car does what cars that cost $20,000+ more can do....and does it better! Nice…very nice car.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Taurus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Taurus
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles