2013 Ford Taurus User Reviews
Limited AWD shown
- $26,700 - $39,300
- No trim specified for this review
- Outstanding power and handling for a large car. MyFordTouch system really easy to learn and use.
- nothing yet in two months and 1500 miles.
Purchased As New
Materials used inside are first rate and the car feels much like a luxury vehicle, altho it should for the price paid! Trunk is extrememly roomy and I like the pass-thru feature by folding the back seats.
I really look forward to driving it every day. Gotten lots of compliments from friends and neighbors who say ' wow -that's a Taurus?!' I would recommend to anyone over a more expense alternative such as BMW 5series or Merc E-class
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Taurus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Taurus
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles