2013 Ford Taurus User Reviews
SE FWD shown
- $26,700 - $39,300
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth ride with good pickup
- No keyless start for model, display is hidden by stearing wheel
Purchased As New
I have the base model as a company car, which I also use for personal use. It's an upgrade from the Impala, which is an old dog at this point. Great exceleration and handling. Very smooth. Looks great! heck of a car for a base model but I guess $24k isn't exactly cheep.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Taurus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Taurus
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles