2013 Ford Taurus User Reviews
Limited FWD shown
- $26,700 - $39,300
- No trim specified for this review
- excellant looks, great ride, lots of hight tech gadgetry, super fast twin turbo!!!
- technology takes some getting used to
Purchased As New
I purchased the 2013 SHO, 2 weeks ago, absolutely love it; great ride and there is no turbo lag, car just takes right off. Ford have done a great job of redesigning the exterior as well as implemeting the Miscrosoft SYNC, it works very well. Seats are comfrotable and offer great support. The park assist is also great, and the technology is overflowing with great features; I especially llike the sensors that tell you that a car is approaching from the left or right, while reversing.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ford Taurus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ford Taurus
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles