2013 Ford Taurus User Reviews
SE FWD shown
- $26,700 - $39,300
- No trim specified for this review
- Sharp appearance. Peppy, smooth.
- MPG not as advertised. As a big 70+ man, ingress and egress is a little difficult.
Purchased As New
My only actual regret is that I did not pay the VERY high cost delta ($4k) and buy the Limited. When I bought this car I was intimidated by gadgets. Now that I am comfortable with the gadgets, I wish that I had opted for the Limited with max gadgets.
A handle over the driver's door, as there is over the passenger door, would solve the enter/exit problem.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford Exploring Hybrid, Diesel Mustang?
Ford engineers and marketers pulled out all the stops to make sure the 2015 Mustang was built for th...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles