2013 Ford Taurus User Reviews
SE FWD shown
- $26,700 - $39,300
- No trim specified for this review
- Sharp appearance. Peppy, smooth.
- MPG not as advertised. As a big 70+ man, ingress and egress is a little difficult.
Purchased As New
My only actual regret is that I did not pay the VERY high cost delta ($4k) and buy the Limited. When I bought this car I was intimidated by gadgets. Now that I am comfortable with the gadgets, I wish that I had opted for the Limited with max gadgets.
A handle over the driver's door, as there is over the passenger door, would solve the enter/exit problem.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles