2014 Ford Taurus
SHO AWD shown
- $26,700 - $39,900
- $24,631 - $36,808
The 2014 Taurus is a 4-door, 5-passenger SF, available in 6 trims, ranging from the SE FWD to the SHO AWD.... read more
Upon introduction, the SE FWD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 288-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The SHO AWD is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 365-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Ford Taurus
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2014 Ford Taurus also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2014 Ford Taurus
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles