1997 Ford Thunderbird User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- lots of power, comfy ride, good looks
- nothing except the cupholder is awkwardly placed
Purchased As Used
This is one of the very best cars I've ever owned, I have the V-8 sport package, it has plenty of low end torque to get you off the line and still has power to ride out on the Interstate. The ride is smooth at highway speeds, though it gets a bit bouncy in city driving. As far as V-8s go it still gets reasonable fuel economy to boot.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles