2004 Ford Thunderbird User Reviews
- $14,051 - $14,075
- No trim specified for this review
- Cool car, head turner, nice highway cruiser
- tight head space for taller driver.
I bought this car to replace a 65 Mustang Convertible I had owned for 26 years and have never looked back. I believe this car will be a classic collector car. Heck, it may already be. If you want a true american classic, this is the car. It has a lot of great features and is fun to drive.
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford vows fixes for touchy MyFordTouch
When it works, the MyFordTouch system in new Fords and Lincolns offers some graceful ways to manage ...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles