2005 Ford Thunderbird User Reviews
- $10,594 - $15,845
- No trim specified for this review
- Great ride,handles like a dream and looks fantastic. Definitely is an eye catcher.
Our 2005 Cashmere 50th anniversary special is my dream come true. First convertible we have owned and will most likely keep it for a good long while. Is perfect for Arizona and we seldom have the top up. Definitely do not have any regrets with this car.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles