2005 Ford Thunderbird User Reviews
- $10,594 - $15,845
- No trim specified for this review
- Great performance from a 'classy' sports car
- This must be a bit cramped for anyone taller than 6 ft.
I was looking at all of the new 2006 models, and also a few 2005 models (like the Corvette), and the T-Bird stood out as unigue and in a class of its own. It cannot be compared to a Corvette, or even a BMW roadster...it is sort like a cross between a Jaguar XJ and a GT type muscle car. Very classy! All of the modern conveniences with a little 'retro' thrown in.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles