2005 Ford Thunderbird User Reviews
50th Anniversary shown
- $10,594 - $15,845
- No trim specified for this review
- Great performance from a 'classy' sports car
- This must be a bit cramped for anyone taller than 6 ft.
I was looking at all of the new 2006 models, and also a few 2005 models (like the Corvette), and the T-Bird stood out as unigue and in a class of its own. It cannot be compared to a Corvette, or even a BMW roadster...it is sort like a cross between a Jaguar XJ and a GT type muscle car. Very classy! All of the modern conveniences with a little 'retro' thrown in.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford C-Max pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Ford Mustang GT350 drops some camo
Now that we've poured over the 2015 Ford Mustang in its standard form, it's time to look ahe...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles