2011 Ford Transit Connect Wagon User Reviews
- $17,674 - $18,182
- No trim specified for this review
- Great gas milage, easy to park, loading capacity, folding back seats, shelf above windshield
- Under powered, no creature comforts, poor radio, seats uncomfortable, loud ride
Purchased As New
My employee bought the Transit to replace our aging Expeditions last year. Despite its negatives, it is a great work vehicle. I can fit twice as much gear in the Transit than the Expedition and since it lower to the ground I no longer have to muscle heavy cases into the vehicle. Saves a lot on your back. I do miss having a four wheel drive vehicle. Maybe Ford could think about an AWD system for the Transit. Improvement on comfort would be a huge and easy for Ford to do. The engine is way under powered. Another 50 horses would be great. The radio is awful. Might as well have a 1960s AM radio. All in all I like this truck as a work vehicle. But that is what it is - a work TRUCK.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford's New Business: Solar
Ford and SunPower are partnering to make it easier for electric car owners to fuel their new green...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
Ford reintroduces the 1965 Mustang
Ford Motor Co. will soon sell brand-new 1965 Ford Mustangs for just $15,000 each. The only hitch: Th...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles