2011 Ford Transit Connect Wagon User Reviews
XLT Premium shown
- $17,674 - $18,182
- No trim specified for this review
- economical, nimble, roomy
- stereo sound quality is pathetic
Purchased As New
I use it as a service vehicle, with a quiet-flex service package installed ( shelving, drawers, etc.). Finally something available other than 12 MPG vans and pickup trucks. I'm averaging 22 MPG combined city/hwy., carrying tools and parts.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Passenger Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ford News & Articles
Ford cranks up '32 Ford body production
If you're going to build your own hot rod, you'll want to start with a '32 Ford 5-Window...Read Full Review
Ford wraps Fiesta in bacon, really
In anticipation of International Bacon Day on Aug. 31, the automaker is offering Fiesta customers se...Read Full Review
Ford evaluating new Fiesta RS?
Word coming in from across the pond has it that Ford is working on developing the business case to c...Read Full Review
Ford Prices Focus Electric, Takes Reservations
Ford Motor Co. announced final pricing information and is beginning to accept reservations for the a...Read Full Review
- More Ford News & Articles