2010 Freightliner Sprinter Cargo Van 2500 User Reviews
High Roof 170-in. WB shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy
- Unstable handling, poor durability
Purchased As New
The diesel engine gets good fuel mileage. Other than that if you plan to use this as a work vehicle think again. Door hinges are weak, injectors and fuel pumps fail, no doghouse for engine access, driveshaft and rear axle are throwaway units. Companies like UPS and Fedex used the Sprinter when they first came out. Repairs became so expensive that both companies have gotten rid of them quickly. UPS usually keeps vehicles for 20 years
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.