1999 GMC All-New Sierra 1500 Extended Cab
SL 6.5' Box 4WD shown
- $3,178 - $5,488
The 1999 All-New Sierra 1500 Extended Cab is a 3-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 8... read more trims, ranging from the SL 6.5' Box 2WD to the SLE 8' Box 4WD. The 1999 All-New Sierra 1500 Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet C/K 1500 Extended Cab, the Dodge Ram Club Cab 4X4, and the Ford F150 LD SuperCab Styleside 4X4.
Upon introduction, the SL 6.5' Box 2WD is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The SLE 8' Box 4WD is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 GMC Truck All-New Sierra 1500 Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.