1999 GMC All-New Sierra 2500 Extended Cab
SLE 6.5' Box 2WD shown
- $3,183 - $4,415
The 1999 All-New Sierra 2500 Extended Cab is a 3-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 8... read more trims, ranging from the SL 6.5' Box 2WD to the SLE 8' Box 4WD. The 1999 All-New Sierra 2500 Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet C/K 2500, the Dodge Ram Club Cab 4X4, and the Ford F250 SD SuperCab SWB.
Upon introduction, the SL 6.5' Box 2WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 270-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The SLE 8' Box 4WD is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 GMC Truck All-New Sierra 2500 Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.