2006 GMC Canyon Crew Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $9,817 - $10,928
- No trim specified for this review
- Price, agressive looks, quiet ride, solid chassis, Off Road Package
- Could use more low-end torque
I researched and test drove the competition...the Canyon was a pleasant surprise. The truck is solid and tight. There are no rattles and the ride is slightly bouncy but not harsh...IT'S A TRUCK!! The Off Road Package adds beefy tires and a higher stance and I like the painted wheel opening trim over the Colorado's black ones. I have no complaints after two months and 7000 miles.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.