2006 GMC Canyon Crew Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $9,817 - $10,928
- No trim specified for this review
- Good styling, Good Fuel Economy
- bland interior
Overall I'm very satisfied with the truck. The i5 is smooth and has good power the 4x4 works great. The interior is bland but I can live with that.
I looked at the Honda Truck, but for the price of it I could've bought an F-150 and it has more power. But more Power is not what I needed or what most people need in a midsize truck.
Honestly I wouldn't buy the Honda Ridgeline based on the fact that it's JUST A COPY of the Cadillac Escalade.
10 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.