2006 GMC Canyon Crew Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $9,817 - $10,928
- No trim specified for this review
- Value! 4x4 works great! it's a real truck with a smoth ride
After driving this for over a month now I must say I'm very satisfied.
I traded a Honda Ridgeline in on it that was comfy but just wasn't a truck.. I needed something with good 4x4 system. Friends told me GM make the best 4x4 for trucks so I got the Canyon.
It's a beauty! I can go offroading with and drive daily to work. Fuel is about 24mpg overall. the 5 banger hauls by horse trailer and horse easily. Highly recommend ...it's many thousands cheaper than the competition.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.