2007 GMC Canyon Crew Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $11,675 - $12,129
- Gret exterior styling, plenty frnt pass. room,
- Cheap looking dash, annoying rattle when warm, dinky spare
Overall, a great truck. The dash is a bit cheap looking with all the hard plastics, the center cosole/armrest feels a bit cheap too. The truck is comfortable, and pretty well equipped even in the SLE-1 trim level. Styling is great, with the scaled down looked of it's big brother the GMC Sierra. The new for '07 3.7L I-5 is decent on mileage, and has pretty good power as well.
I only have 2 issues with the truck. One has been the common squeak front the driver's side lower door that is heard on bumps sometimes. This is a common thing for these trucks it seems as other Canyon/Colorado owners have this problem. Not too much of a problem really though, the radio drowns it out. The other issue is a bit more annoying. During warm weather (85 and higher) there is a rattle noise that can be felt in the gas pedal. Other Canyon/Colorado owners have this issue as well....read morehide
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.