2009 GMC Canyon Crew Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $14,830 - $15,913
- No trim specified for this review
- Great gas milage, up to 26mpg with mine! Extremely reliable!
- Factory radio and speaks are weak
Purchased As New
Ok, I actually have a 2004 Chevy Colorado ZQ8 Crew Cab with a 3.5l, auto trans with the G80 locker in the rear!
This has been the most trouble free truck I have ever had. I bought it new in 2004 when they first came out. This truck is like a Timex watch.
People will write poor reviews based on little things, which is not a true review. ITS A TRUCK! If you want a quiet or fast vehicle, buy the Caddy or Camaro!
I have over 70k on the clock already and all things that were issues were either something I did not GM or they were covered under my 3/36 warrenty. I know over a 100 other Colorado and Canyon owners that will stand beside me and say the same. Reviews are only as good as the source period.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.