2004 GMC Canyon Crew Cab 4WD
SLE Z85 w/1SC shown
- $7,945 - $10,002
The 2004 Canyon Crew Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the SLE Z85 w/1SB to the SLE Z71 w/1SF. The 2004 Canyon Crew Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4WD, the Dodge Dakota Regular Cab 4X4, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the SLE Z85 w/1SB is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I4, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SLE Z71 w/1SF is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, I5, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 Canyon Crew Cab 4WD is all-new for 2004.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 GMC Truck Canyon Crew Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.