2006 GMC Canyon Crew Cab 4WD
- Not Available
The 2006 Canyon Crew Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger compact pickup, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the SLE-1 to the SLT. The 2006 Canyon Crew Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4WD, the Mitsubishi Raider, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the SLE-1 is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I4, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SLT is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, I5, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Canyon Crew Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2005.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 GMC Truck Canyon Crew Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Gmc Canyon Truck
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.