2006 GMC Canyon Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $7,252 - $8,842
- 24 mpg first tank of gas city/highway combined; 4cyl/5 speed; Roomy; fun to drive
- Standard seats need more padding/support; standard suspension "jiggles";Could use hood insulation
This truck is a good chugger. Good price with discounts. Nice Sonoma/S-10 replacement. Fun to drive,like slow-shifting bus.
6 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.