2007 GMC Canyon Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $8,440 - $10,011
- No trim specified for this review
- Air tight, good fit and finish, strong running, comfortable ride, no rattles,
- 15 inch wheels, stealth gray metallic dropped for 2008
After a great deal of research, I concluded the Canyon would be the best value in its class......I'm not disappointed. I chose the 242hp 3.7 l5. which has an epa rating of 17/23 mpg. The truck, which is only a few months old has been getting 20 mpg overall. Overall this truck is was great purchase.........I have saved $1,000s over its competition.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.