2007 GMC Canyon Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
- $8,440 - $10,011
- No trim specified for this review
- MPG is great, Strong looking, Strong Performing, Awsome Engine for I4
- NO KEY ENTRY ON PASSANGER SIDE
This truck really does rule the streets, these new engines GM has come up with are the best ever for the mid-size trucks. Now I did replace the intake with a K&N and put a magna flow exhaust on mine, and let me tell you; the beast in now loose. So all of you who own an import pick-up with a I4 need to trade for a better truck or get out of my way. I picked the GMC over the Chevy because from what I have heard, the people at GMC have a better inspection process team than the chevy. So quality control is better. Now both have the same parts and engines but I like the "Proffesional Grade" of the GMC.
14 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.