2004 GMC Canyon Extended Cab 4WD
Z71 SL shown
- $7,362 - $8,608
The 2004 Canyon Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the Z85 SL to the Z71 SLE. The 2004 Canyon Extended Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4WD, the Dodge Dakota Regular Cab 4X4, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I4, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 Canyon Extended Cab 4WD is all-new for 2004.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 GMC Truck Canyon Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.