2005 GMC Canyon Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Z85 SL shown
- $7,645 - $9,366
- Quiet ride, good fuel economy, fit and finish is great as well. Handles like a dream even in 4 WD.
- A little clang from the new exhaust breaking in.
This truck runs, looks, and handles great. I can't believe the quality for the price I paid. I would recommend this truck to anyone who would listen.
11 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- looks and handles great, can drive with a foot of snow on the ground with no problem.
Ok fuel economy, it is a truck after all. I love it so far, has handled everything I've thrown at it and keeps going. 4X4 works great and is used often. I can't get it stuck and I've really tried.
9 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfortable, affordable, and great performance
- not enough clearance
I like how it handles, works well in 4 wheel drive. It could use more cleaance for off roading, the skid plates are a life saver.
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.