2006 GMC Canyon Extended Cab 4WD
Work Truck shown
- $8,546 - $10,299
The 2006 Canyon Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger compact pickup, available in 5 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck to the SLT. The 2006 Canyon Extended Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Colorado Extended Cab 4WD, the Ford Ranger Super Cab 4X4, and the Toyota Tacoma 4X4.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck is equipped with a standard 2.8-liter, I4, 175-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The SLT is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, I5, 220-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 22-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Canyon Extended Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2005.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 GMC Truck Canyon Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.