2006 GMC Canyon Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
- $8,546 - $10,299
- No trim specified for this review
- Great gas milage for the HP. Lots of room for a 6' 4" guy.
- Wish I had another one in Blue.
Really a great mid size truck. Handles like a car. Lots of room. Improved model over the 2004 Canyons. Quite chassis noise.
I'm getting about 19mpg city and 26mpg highway with no payload.
With a 500Lbs payload about 18/19mpg city and 24mpg highway.
By the way this is my second Canyon. I traded my 2004 2wd GMC Canyon SLE-2 trim package for a 2006 4x4 GMC Canyon SLE-2 trim package.
18 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.