2010 GMC Canyon Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
- $15,048 - $19,089
- Wide High Stance, A Real Truck
- Interier quility, Lack of Engine Choices
Purchased As New
I have been driving this Truck (2010 Extended Cab Z71 Package) for about a month now. I can say that I love the truck. It is a real truck. I drove them all before purchasing this one. A lot of these truck drive more like cars.( Dakota, Ford Sport tracs,) I also really liked the Toyota Tacoma. But not for 5k more. I thought twice about buying from Obama motors, but the price was too good.
I have so far taken on the outer Beach and it performed awsome. The 265 tires on 17ich rim gives you the size and height, with out going after market. I like trucks but I am no mechanic. The Canyon is much faster then my 03 S-10 and the torque is basically the same. GM has made marked improvements....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.