2011 GMC Canyon Regular Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck shown
- $15,607 - $16,556
- No trim specified for this review
- Very reliable 93,000+ miles in 4 years
- Seat could be a little more cofortable given the amount of driving I do
Purchased As New
I bought this truck new in 2006 and do about 23,000-25,000 miles a year. It has been very reliable and the gas mileage has been surprisingly decent. To date the only item that I had to replace that was not standard maintenance was a hub bearing. Brakes, tires, bulbs, oil changes, wipers...that's all standard. Other than that...knock wood it runs and performs great.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.