2011 GMC Canyon Regular Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck shown
- $15,607 - $16,556
- No trim specified for this review
- Good value, enjoyable to drive, strong 4 cyl engine
- Seatback doesn't tilt
Purchased As New
I have a 2006 SL ext-cab 2.8L 4 cylinder automatic, purchased new. I use it for light hauling/handyman/property mgmt. Trans shifts smoothly, engine has enough power and acceleration, decent gas mileage. Have 43k miles and no problems. Was an excellent value. I think the 4 cyl is a better engine for light duty use. Complaint is in this model [one above work truck] the seat back doesn't tilt back so it is too upright. Can get 27mpg on a trip using a light foot. Quiet cab. Average 20-21 in urban driving [w/o using A/C] comparable Nissan was $4k more. I enjoy driving this truck!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.