1999 GMC Current-Generation Sierra 2500
Regular Cab 2WD shown
- $3,069 - $4,335
The 1999 Current-Generation Sierra 2500 is a 2-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 5 trims,... read more ranging from the Regular Cab 2WD to the Extended Cab 8' Box 4WD. The 1999 Current-Generation Sierra 2500's closest competitors include the Chevrolet C/K 2500, the Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4, and the Ford F250 LD SuperCab 4x4.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 GMC Truck Current-Generation Sierra 2500
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.