1999 GMC Current-Generation Sierra Crew Cab
3500 8' Box 4WD shown
- $3,674 - $5,301
The 1999 Current-Generation Sierra Crew Cab is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in... read more 6 trims, ranging from the 3500 8' Box 2WD to the 3500 6.5' Box 4WD. The 1999 Current-Generation Sierra Crew Cab's closest competitors include the Chevrolet C/K 3500, the Ford F350 SD DRW Crew Cab LWB, and the Ford F350 SD SRW Crew Cab SWB.
Upon introduction, the 3500 8' Box 2WD is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine. The 3500 6.5' Box 4WD is equipped with a standard 7.4-liter, V8, 290-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 GMC Truck Current-Generation Sierra Crew Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.