2000 GMC Safari Cargo Van User Reviews
All Wheel Drive shown
- $2,816 - $3,098
- No trim specified for this review
- This thing just sucks fuel best mpg of 12 mpg.
- Rides and handles very poorly.
Purchased As Used
I bought this cargo van (67000 miles)with the misconception that smaller mean't more efficient. I am completely stunned by the poor performance and mpg of this vehicle. By performance I mean acceleration, the vehicle starts, idles, and revs flawlessly. It simply will not get out of it's own way and drinks more fuel than any full size van with a V8. Makes no sense to me, can't wait to trade it off.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Cargo Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.