1999 GMC Savana Cargo Van
- Not Available
The 1999 Savana Cargo Van is a 3-door, up to 2-passenger full size van, available in 5 trims, ranging from... read more the 1500 to the 3500 Extended. The 1999 Savana Cargo Van's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Express Cargo Van, the Dodge Ram Van, and the Ford Econoline Van.
Upon introduction, the 1500 is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The 3500 Extended is equipped with a standard 5.7-liter, V8, 255-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 GMC Truck Savana Cargo Van
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Cargo Vans
MSRP $25,050 - $32,8003 stars
MSRP $22,425 - $23,895
MSRP $26,630 - $31,460
MSRP $36,290 - $42,350
MSRP $25,750 - $43,405
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.