2004 GMC Savana Cargo Van
G2500 Regular Wheelbase RWD shown
- $6,290 - $8,328
The 2004 Savana Cargo Van is a 3- or 4-door, up to 2-passenger full size van, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the G1500 Regular Wheelbase RWD to the G3500 Extended Wheelbase RWD. The 2004 Savana Cargo Van's closest competitor is the Ford E-Series Van.
Upon introduction, the G1500 Regular Wheelbase RWD is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The G3500 Extended Wheelbase RWD is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Savana Cargo Van is a carryover from 2003.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 GMC Truck Savana Cargo Van
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Vans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.